Inverter Standing XPower 42QFD (R32)
Elegant appearance and ultimate comfort with energy efficiency
- 3D DC Inverter: The outdoor unit is equipped with DC inverter technology compressor and DC inverter fan motor. The indoor unit is also equipped with a DC inverter fan motor. With 3 DC inverter motors the unit achieves maximum performance and energy efficiency.
- 3D motorised louvers: The unit can distribute air around in three directions and in 90º angle, to match the installation conditions.
- Twin-Rotary compressors: Units from 24.000 to 60.000 BTU are equipped with DC Twin-Rotary compressors, which contribute to the system’s high performance and reliability. The two-rotary compression cylinders, offset from each other by 180º and a DC brushless motor with the shaft in perfect balance, ensure reduced vibrations and lower noise levels even when operating at very low speeds. They have an extremely wide range between the minimum and maximum capacity, therefore the system is always optimized to provide maximum comfort with extremely high efficiency levels.
- 3D Air-flow louvers: The unit can distribute air around in three directions and in 90º angle, to match the installation conditions.
- Auto Mode: The unit can automatically change its operation mode and capacity according to the temperature difference between room and set-point temperature.
- Smart LCD display: The built-in display shows all operations and functions, as well as error codes in case of malfunction.
3D DC Inverter
Die Inneneinheit ist mit einem DC-Inverter-Lüftermotor ausgestattet, ebenso wie die Außeneinheit. Mit dem 3DC Inverter erreicht das Gerät maximale Leistung und Energieeffizienz.
Diese Funktion ermöglicht das Kühlen oder das Heizen um jeweils +/- 1°C pro Stunde in den ersten 2 Stunden. Die Temperatur wird für die nächsten 5 Stunden konstant gehalten, danach schaltet sie sich aus.
Electrical voltage protection (168 to 264V)
At Carrier we understand that many issues can arise from such electrical voltage fluctuations, so we designed our units to be able to function normally when electrical voltage is less or more than 230V. In particular, our units can fully operate within the range of 168 to 230V, while also being protected from any fluctuations that may occur within this range.
|Energy Label Cooling||Energy Label (Heating/warmer)||Energy Label (Heating/average)||Cooling Capacity||Heating Capacity||SEER||SCOP (average)||Operating Range °C (Cooling)||Operating Range °C (Heating)||Sound Pressure Level (h/s) (dB(A))||Dimensions (WxDxH)||Refrigerant Type|
|A++||A+++||A+++||14,60 kW||16,10 kW||6,1||4,0||-15 ~ 50°C||-15 ~ 24 °C||55/51,5||1935×629×456||R32|